- Composting Made Easy - Measuring 20.2x28.5cm, our indoor compost bin can hold up to 5 litres of compost waste from your kitchen. Now, you can easily compost leftover food and enrich garden soil naturally.
- No Odours & Fruit Flies - With activated charcoal filters, our metal bin can absorb odours so your compost won’t stink up your kitchen. It also has a lid that traps smells and keeps fruit flies away.
- Tough Construction - Crafted using a 0.3mm thick galvanised zinc metal, our compost bins for kitchen won’t break or crack easily. It also won't rust, stain, or corrode thanks to its powder coating.
- Made For Your Convenience - Compact and stylish, you can place this small kitchen bin on your countertop so it's always accessible. With its handles, you'll be able to move your compost with ease.
- Effortless To Clean & Use - Washing this white metal bucket with lid doesn’t have to be complicated. Just stick it inside your dishwasher, dry, add new plastic liners, and it’s ready for next use!
- Composting is a great way to give your plants a steady supply of organic fertiliser. Compost is completely natural and can enrich your garden’s soil while reducing any food waste that may end up in our landfills.
Many people assume that they need a huge space to have their own composting pit at home. But you can actually compost your kitchen scraps even if you’re living in a small flat or home!
- Go green, and don’t let your food waste end up in landfills. Our indoor kitchen bin can hold up to 5 litres of leftovers and kitchen scraps, helping you compost eggshells, coffee grinds, fruit and vegetable skins, nutshells, tea bags, and more. Now, you don’t have to dig a hole in your yard just to have a compost pit!
As great as it is, composting also produces foul smells and attracts fruit flies. That’s why our 20.2x28.5cm metal canister includes 2 activated charcoal filters designed to absorb funky odours. With this, your kitchen will always stay clean and fresh. It also comes with a lockable lid that helps trap smells and keep fruit flies at bay.
Our container is crafted using a 0.3mm thick galvanised zinc metal with powder coating. This heavy-duty construction will keep your bin from breaking, cracking, or rusting, allowing you to use it every day for years. It’s also fitted with strong handles, so you can easily carry the trash can and transfer its contents to your garden soil.